3 Steps to reprogram your mind.
The ultimate guide to a 21day transformation.
You are enough...
Do you feel isolated, invalidated and ignored by those around you?
This course is for you if you have been through...
- A difficult relationship, that left you feeling emotionally burned and unworthy
- Memories of your past that make you feel like you are stuck in one place.
- Unable to move forward and forgive a situation or someone.
- Having to start all over-Cultural change and isolation from family and friends
- Are a thriver and are looking to make an impact in the wold.
- Struggling to find purpose and speak your truth.
This course is for you also if you want to
- Achieve freedom and let go of fear that's holding you back
- Find freedom and build a lifestyle of abundance
- Have clarity on your "WHY" and your purpose
- Gain freedom to build something meaningful and purposefull.
- Release blocks of lack
Embark on a transformational journey and feel empowered to fulfill your dreams.
Feeling Shame,Regret, Grief, Hopeless,Sadness, Unworthiness?
At one time my life was crumbling. I was living a lie, scared to death of my actual situation. I was in a physically and emotionally abusive marriage, living in fear, and even more fearful of what the world would think of me. I was so fearful of what society would think if they knew the truth: that I was a complete fraud.
We all have to live upon unnecessary society standards, do you agree? We feel pressured, and act perfect even when we are hurting. We are also told to suppress our emotions, because when we show them, it's a sign of weakness.
In this mini 21 day course to will learn to reconnect with yourself and emotions. You will learn how to revisit your old self and choose to rewrite your own pictures and design a life of your dreams
Turn your pain into strength, and live a life full of passion and purpose. Do not be defined by the darkest moments in your life. There is hope that we can heal from trauma, and live a life full of passion and purpose.
Get started now!
Benefits-Transform your life in 21days.
My Goal is to help you...
- Release past emotions and pictures of shame, guilt and regret and use your pain to build strength.
- Fall in love with yourself and change the way you think or say about yourself.
- Release unwanted pictures of yourself and create ones with your new self.
- Release unwanted weight and live a healthy lifestyle.
- Own your voice. Get your voice back and be a confident person with self esteem.
- Build and maintain healthy relationships. Forgive and show gratitude.
- Stay motivated in 3 dimensions of your life and manifest your desires.
- Meet your future self and embrace your gifts so you can live an abundant lifestyle.
Focus on the beauty within.
- Opportunities to uplift yourself: When you are looking for the right partner, make sure you bring love to the table. What does self-love mean to you? Self-Esteem
- Your confidence in yourself skyrockets as you start oozing charisma. Self-doubt virtually becomes a foreign concept to you. It's all within you. What are you saying about yourself and what pictures are you painting?
Learn To Own Your Voice
- You speak with clarity and confidence, and never fear speaking your mind with your colleagues, your boss, and your family. You don't own your voice until you use it.
- Learn how to say "No" more than "Yes" and your "Yes" will have more value in it.
Rapid Manifestation :Discover how to rapidly manifest your greatest desires with accurate precision. Do you believe you can have it all? I do! You can have wealth, love and health.
As a trainer, writer and inspirational speaker, I have a vocational calling to help teach women how to share their message with confidence so that they can transform their lives and the lives of those who come after them.
I use my story as a point of reference, coming from abuse, and torture having to flee my home country during my third trimester to giving birth in a foreign land with no finances or family support. After overcoming my circumstances, redefining myself and answering to a greater call, I now get to inspire fellow women to rise and not allow their circumstances to define them.
My story of resilience, hope and courage.
Because of a traumatic childhood full of abuse, rejection, and unworthiness, I struggled to move forward. I carried guilt, shame and regret. I watched my cabinet fill up with yellow bottles of prescription meds. I had just lost both of my parents during the same year that I was going through a divorce and struggling to fit in a new culture in America.
Sharing my story for greater purpose gave me hope again. I am hopeful. I am hopeful for a brighter futre
My pathway to healing was through emotion and the rest is history.
Frequently Asked Questions
Inspirational Girls does not dispense medical advice or prescribe the use of any technique as a replacement form of treatment for physical, mental or medical problems by your doctor either directly or indirectly. Inspirational Girls intention is to offer a variety of information and tools to help the reader in their quest for transformation through sharing their story.